The Best Pickups for Les Paul
Are you looking for the best Pickups for Les Paul but don’t know where to start? We have done much research and analysis to present the best Pickups for Les Paul available. There are various Pickups for Les Paul options on the market, and you can get surprising advantages from these products. They vary in price, quality, size, and feature.
This article will explore some of the top Pickups for Les Paul out there. This comes from Pickups for Les Paulter going through numerous customer reviews, product reviews, and research into the specifications of the products. At the end of this review, you should be able to make an educated buying decision for one or multiple Pickups for Les Paul.
Best Pickups for Les Paul: Top 10 Compared
Top 10 Pickups for Les Paul of Review:
- Dimensions: Outside(L x W): Approx. 92.4 x 46.3mm(3.64 x 1.82 in); Mounting Screws Distance (L x W): Approx. 81.4 x 37.2mm(3.2 x 1.46 in); Neck Ring Height: Approx. 8mm – 8.9mm(0.31 – 0.34 in); Bridge Ring Height: Approx.10.3mm – 10.6mm(0.41 – 0.42 in). Please check the parameter drawing in the attached pics before placing your order.
- Professional quality – metal curved bottom humbucker pickup rings (2) in Black finish. Metal construction, durable and sturdy, not easy to deform.
- Complete set – Includes both Neck and Bridge position humbucking pickup mounting rings with curved bottom. Nice accessory to replace the broken or old pickup rings to dress up your guitar.
- Classic Fit – A great replacement for Gibson Les Paul LP style guitars and other similar instruments.(Note: It is very important to measure your existing rings & hole spacing before placing your order. Mounting rings are not universal and there is no one-size-fits-all solution.)
- Mounting screws are not included. Note: Due to different production batches of guitar and pickup frame, some covers need to be sanded to match the guitar. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your order, just let us know and we’ll fix it asap.
- Feature: The 3 way guitar toggle switch is made of metal. The black switch tip is Aluminum anodized. Delicate appearance with strong Construction.
- Function: The guitar toggle switch is 3 position design. Lugs are tinned so that easy soldering. Including knurled mounting nut and flat washer.
- Size: The oversize of the pickup selector switch is 1.29*0.34*2.03 inches(32.7*8.5*51.5MM), The Threaded shaft is 12mm Dia.
- Mechanical life: more than 100,000 cycles. Electrical life: more than 10,000 cycles.
- Application: The metric toggle switch is widely applied to gibson epiphone les paul electric guitar.
- This classic PAF style humbucking pickup fits most Epiphone/USA Les Paul ,SG,ES style guitar, Ibanez or many similar guitar. Neck/bridge position
- Genuine Wilkinson parts. 50mm/52mm pole spacing for neck and bridge, wax potted. On the pickup back, N for neck, B for bridge
- Classic vintage tone without noise, deliver an authentic sound
- Magnet: Ceramic. D.C. Resistance: 7.6K neck, 14.1K bridge. Four conductor wires, black wire is ground, yellow wire is hot, red and white is for splitting coil
- Package included:2pcs pickups. Note: Our screws maybe will not fit your usage, please use your own if you can
- Seymour Duncan Pearly Gate Pickup Set in Black
- Warm, slightly-hotter-than-vintage humbucker. Great for blues, classic rock, southern rock, jam, and hard rock
- Originally designed as a recreation of the pickups in the ’59 Les Paul Standard that defined the raw, rebellious sound of Texas blues-rock. The Pearly Gates is sweet, but slightly rude, with great sustain and a bright top end that make harmonics jump out of the guitar. Comes with four-conductor hookup cable
- Ships USPS Priority Mail!
- Fits for Les Paul/SG/ES335 and other similar style electric guitar, neck and bridge position
- Vintage tone covered humbucker, featuring Alnico V rods to get the authentic classic sound, with lower output, great for overdrive, hard rock or clean classic blues tones
- Polepiece spacing: the neck is 50mm (1-31/32 inch), the bridge is 52.5mm (2-1/16 inch), mounting screw holes distance: 78mm (3-5/64 inch)
- Resistance: 7.4K (neck) and 8.4K (bridge), tolerance: 0.5K; Magnet: Alnico 5; Pole piece: adjustable screws; Plastic bobbin and 4 conductor wires
- Package includes: 2 pieces pickups set (neck / bridge) and mounting accessories. Note: Our screws maybe will not fit your usage, please use your own if you can
- Electric guitar pickups double coil is compatible with Squier Les Paul electric guitar which can be installed pickup.
- Electric guitar pickups double coil is made of high-quality materials, sturdy and durable.
- Fully wax potted and sealed to eliminate any unwanted feedback and noise.
- Color: Black/Yellow;Size:93mm x 46mm x 33mm/3.66 x 1.81 x 1.29in.Resistance:7.5-15k.
- Bridge pickup come with screws and springs. Easy to install.A good replacement part for broken or old one.
- It fits for general LP style double coil pickup HSH setup replacements, suitable for Gibson guitars, Epiphone Les Paul Special II, 1980’s stradolin LP, HH Stratocaster.
- The pickups are microphonic,PVC coated magnet wire, ceramic magnet, two conductor, dual coil humbucker pickups are triple wax dipped and vacuum sealed to eliminate any unwanted feedback and noise.They sound strong and relatively uncolored, and the neck pickup is very jazzy sounding!
- The shell of pickup is made of metal, durable to use, and the inner shell is made of ceramic magnet, use shielded wire to instead of the flimsy two-part wire, eliminate noise and to play mostly very cleanly. The noble and attmospheric look is more attractive, gold is better match with maple and ebony plates.
- Size: 91.1*45mm/3.58*1.77inch; Neck pickup pole spacing: 50mm, Bridge pickup pole spacing: 52mm. Resistance：8.2K-15K, prewired cable length(N&B):300mm /11.8inch
- Package Include: 1 neck pickup, 1 bridge pickup, 8pcs height adjusting screws and springs. The bridge has a red wire prewired, and the neck has a black wire prewired.
- The switch tip is plastic and replaceable.
- Size: Threaded shaft 12mm diameter by 9mm tall.
- The 3 way switch is small and exquisite appearance, convenient to carry. It is also easy to install on the control plate.
- Ideal for Gibson Les Paul Guitar, also can be used for other guitars or bass.
- Package Includes: 1 pc switch, 3 caps, knurled mounting nut and flat washer.
- This classic PAF style humbucking pickup fits most Epiphone/USA Les Paul ,SG,ES style guitar or many similar guitar, neck/bridge position
- Genuine Wilkinson parts. 50mm/52mm pole spacing for neck and bridge, wax potted
- Classic PAF vintage tone. Alnico V magnets provide incredible focus and dynamics
- Magnet: Alnico V. D.C. Resistance: 7.6K neck, 14.1K bridge. Four conductor wires, black wire is ground, yellow wire is hot, red and white is for splitting coil
- Package included: 2pcs pickup.Note: Our screws maybe will not fit your usage, please use your own if you can.
- Features -Humbucker^Neck and bridge positions^Alnico II magnets^Color – Zebra/Reverse Zebra
How To Choose The Pickups for Les Paul
How do you choose the Pickups for Les Paul? You must consider many things, such as the brand name, price, and product quality. In addition, you should also consider whether it is suitable for your needs or not.
So how do you choose the right Pickups for Les Paul? Here are some tips that you can use to help you find a good product:
1. You first need to consider the product’s brand name. A good brand will always produce quality products, so a product with an established name should be good enough for your needs.
2. You need to consider the product’s price next. A high-quality product does not always mean that it will cost more, but if it costs too much, there must be something wrong, or nobody will buy it.
3. The final thing you need to look at is how well suited this item is for your needs and requirements and how well suited it is for others with similar requirements.
What you Should Keep in Mind When Buying Pickups for Les Paul
When shopping for Pickups for Les Paul, there are several things to consider. You need to think about the quality of the product, the price, and even how much it will benefit your life. However, you also need to keep these factors in mind:
Purchase from a reputable Brand
The finest product for you is that brand if you have your heart set on it. For instance, you should shop for a Samsung S9 phone online or at any other Samsung store if you wish to buy one.
Read reviews from others who have bought the product before. You must check what other customers have said about a product before buying it online, as this will help you determine whether it is worth buying or not. Suppose there are many positive reviews about an item and no negative ones. In that case, most people are happy with their purchase and would recommend it to others too.
Seal of approval
Look for the seal of approval. For example, look for the Energy Star seal if you’re shopping for a new printer. It indicates that the printer uses less energy than other models in its class.
It’s important to do your research before buying any new product. For example, check the minimum requirements listed on each model’s product page if you’re looking at laptops and want one with a larger hard drive. If they’re not listed, ask customer service or call the manufacturer directly before making your purchase.
Complete sure the website offers free shipping if you’re getting something online so that you don’t have to pay anything extra once you make your purchase. If the website doesn’t offer free shipping, think about making your purchase from a different site that does.
Many retailers offer extended warranties covering malfunctions, materials, or quality defects. If a product has this kind of coverage, it’s worth paying extra money upfront so that you don’t have to pay again later if something goes wrong with your purchase.
Ultimately, our Pickups for Les Paul reviews are designed to help you make a more informed purchasing decision. It’s much easier to decide when you know exactly what to look for and your options. We hope that this Keyword review article has helped. So if you’re looking for the best Pickups for Les Paul, we’re glad we could help. If you’re considering purchasing Pickups for Les Paul, we strongly recommend you look deeper at our top 10 Pickups for Les Paul reviews. Based on our research, we have found these excellent products to be well worth the money and should be able to meet your needs.