Best Battery for Sump Pump Backup
Are you looking for the best Battery for Sump Pump Backup but don’t know where to start? We have done much research and analysis to present the best Battery for Sump Pump Backup available. There are various Battery for Sump Pump Backup options on the market, and you can get surprising advantages from these products. They vary in price, quality, size, and feature.
This article will explore some of the top Battery for Sump Pump Backup out there. This comes from Battery for Sump Pump Backupter going through numerous customer reviews, product reviews, and research into the specifications of the products. At the end of this review, you should be able to make an educated buying decision for one or multiple Battery for Sump Pump Backup.
Best Battery for Sump Pump Backup: Top 10 Compared
Top 10 Battery for Sump Pump Backup of Review:
- Maintenance free – no need to add battery fluid or distilled water
- Up to 40-hour protection (based on a 10% duty cycle) on the Basement Watchdog Big Dog (BWD12-120C+)
- Up to 48-hour protection (based on a 10% duty cycle) on the Basement Watchdog Special + (BWSP+) and Basement Watchdog Big Combination sump pump system (BW4000)
- Up to 80-hour protection (based on a 10% duty cycle) on the Basement Watchdog Emergency (BWE) and Basement Watchdog Combination sump pump system (DFK961)
- Runs various Basement Watchdog sump pump systems intermittently for days
- Pre-assembled system allowing for easy installation with little or no plumbing knowledge necessary
- 1/3 HP energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) primary pump can save money on your electric bills
- Primary pump capacity 3,100 GPH at a 10 ft. lift and 3,720 GPH at 0 ft. lift
- Backup system capacity 1,000 GPH at 10 ft. lift and 2,000 GPH at 0 ft. lift
- Includes emergency battery backup sump pump system with 24 hour a day monitoring controller
- CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY: The Primary Sump Pump Backup Power System provides overcharge prevention. Once fully charged, the battery is maintained with a “trickle charge” to ensure it remains fully powered and ready for use. This item also includes a smart cooling feature for enhanced safety and extended life expectancy.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Never again worry about your basement during power outages! Our efficient backup unit generates a Pure Sine Wave 120 VAC voltage that is cleaner, quieter, and more stable. It has a 2000 Watt output and can power two primary sump pumps simultaneously with a combined current draw not exceeding 16.6 Amps.
- EXCELLENT RELIABILITY: The Primary Sump Pump Backup Power System safely and effectively powers your sump pump during a power outage. When the AC power fails, it switches to battery power and instantly recharges when the power comes back on. For convenience, it has two grounded outlets and a USB Charge Port.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: We build our items to last and take great pride in our product’s quality. This item is assembled, tested, and packaged in Kalamazoo, Michigan, with both domestic and imported parts that are CE-certified for electrical safety compliance. It measures 17.5 x 6.75 x 4 inches and weighs 10.5 pounds.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: The Primary Sump Pump Backup Power System also works as a power inverter for many applications requiring backup power. You can use it to operate various electric devices, including lights, mobile phones, monitors, and other equipment. The system comes complete for hassle-free installation.
- Pumps 2,500 GPH at 0 ft. of lift and 1,730 GPH at 10 ft. of lift
- User-friendly control panel lights up with a warning and describes what to do for easy maintenance
- A sensor monitors battery fluid levels for increased piece of mind
- Includes controller, charger, dual float switch, pump and battery box (battery sold separately)
- Compact pump can be installed even in small or narrow sump pits
- ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN – This 1/2 HP WAYNE basement sump system is perfect to keep your basement dry during heavy water flow, even if you lose electricity. Whether it’s rain, snow melting, etc. WAYNE model WSS30VN can keep your basement dry.
- BACK-UP READY – WSS30VN will pump up to 5,100 GPH and remove/evacuate/expel/get rid of up to 10,000 gallons on a single battery backup charge. WAYNE WSB1275 75 AH Battery is required for back-up but not included.
- EFFICIENT DESIGN – Comes preassembled and ready for drop-in for easy installation in 15 minutes or less with no need to drill a weep hole. Fits in 16” diameter or larger sump basins.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES – The system has been tested to 1 million cycles for long-lasting use. Comes with 8-foot SJTW power cord.
- QUALITY YOU DESERVE – Proudly assembled in the USA for quality you can trust. Warrantied for 3 years for dependable, efficient, & ultra-quiet performance.
- Compatible with any Basement Watchdog battery backup sump pump system
- Pumps intermittently for days to help protect your basement
- Provides longer run times than the Basement Watchdog Emergency Standby Battery (model 24EP6)
- Accommodates the Basement Watchdog fluid sensor to sound an alarm when distilled water is needed
- Shipped without battery fluid to remain fresh until activated
- 12 Volt Sump pump moves up to 1,380 gallons per hour, pump will lift water up to 25′ of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction; 10-foot cord length
- Tethered float switch to automatically turn the pump on/off
- 1-1/4 inch or 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge for high capacity pumping
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
- HOW IT WORKS: Pump Sentry will reliably power your sump pump during a power outage; it automatically switches to battery when AC power goes out & will automatically recharge when power is restored
- FEATURES: UL & CSA accredited, this 1200 Watt battery backup is compact; it’s designed to operate most sump pumps up to 9 amps & comes with indicators for power output, battery charge, & battery replace. Not for use with pedestal pumps.
- COMPACT & DURABLE: This sump pump battery backup is housed in rugged aluminum & comes in a compact size; supports full pump capacity & can be easily installed; it offers a silent & clean operation
- WHAT YOU NEED: For functionality of the battery backup, connect a 12Volt deep cycle marine battery (purchased separately) with a capacity rating between 90 & 200 ampere hours; battery cables included
- BRAND PROMISE: We take pride in our rugged, built-to-last products & offer a 2-year factory warranty on our sump pump battery backup system; made & serviced in the USA
- Always Have a Plan – Wayne WSB1275 battery helps keep your basement sump system running, especially when you lose electricity.
- Back-Up Ready – Compatible with the Wayne ESP25n, Wayne WSS30Vn, Wayne Basement Guardian, and all other Wayne battery back-up systems.
- Fully Charged – 12V/75Ah sealed battery comes fully charged with carry handles for convenience.
- Additional Features – Sealed lead acid battery is easy to install or remove. Battery is rechargeable for repeated use. No need to mix acid and add water – this battery is maintenance free!
- Quality You Deserve – 1-year limited warranty for dependable performance.
- Installs in sump basins along with a primary, 115V sump pump
- Provides additional protection against basement flooding when the power goes out
- Includes 12V pump, controller, alarm system, battery charger, float switch and battery box (primary sump pump not included – see Combo)
- Works with a deep-cycle battery but Basement Sentry brand batteries recommended (sold separately – See Basement Century STB75B Battery).
- Basement Sentry Backup System Model STBB100
How To Choose The Battery for Sump Pump Backup: The Buying Guide
How do you choose the Battery for Sump Pump Backup? You must consider many things, such as the brand name, price, and product quality. In addition, you should also consider whether it is suitable for your needs or not.
So how do you choose the right Battery for Sump Pump Backup? Here are some tips that you can use to help you find a good product:
1. You first need to consider the product’s brand name. A good brand will always produce quality products, so a product with an established name should be good enough for your needs.
2. You need to consider the product’s price next. A high-quality product does not always mean that it will cost more, but if it costs too much, there must be something wrong, or nobody will buy it.
3. The final thing you need to look at is how well suited this item is for your needs and requirements and how well suited it is for others with similar requirements.
What you Should Keep in Mind When Buying Battery for Sump Pump Backup
When shopping for Battery for Sump Pump Backup, there are several things to consider. You need to think about the quality of the product, the price, and even how much it will benefit your life. However, you also need to keep these factors in mind:
Purchase from a reputable Brand
The finest product for you is that brand if you have your heart set on it. For instance, you should shop for a Samsung S9 phone online or at any other Samsung store if you wish to buy one.
Read reviews from others who have bought the product before. You must check what other customers have said about a product before buying it online, as this will help you determine whether it is worth buying or not. Suppose there are many positive reviews about an item and no negative ones. In that case, most people are happy with their purchase and would recommend it to others too.
Seal of approval
Look for the seal of approval. For example, look for the Energy Star seal if you’re shopping for a new printer. It indicates that the printer uses less energy than other models in its class.
It’s important to do your research before buying any new product. For example, check the minimum requirements listed on each model’s product page if you’re looking at laptops and want one with a larger hard drive. If they’re not listed, ask customer service or call the manufacturer directly before making your purchase.
Complete sure the website offers free shipping if you’re getting something online so that you don’t have to pay anything extra once you make your purchase. If the website doesn’t offer free shipping, think about making your purchase from a different site that does.
Many retailers offer extended warranties covering malfunctions, materials, or quality defects. If a product has this kind of coverage, it’s worth paying extra money upfront so that you don’t have to pay again later if something goes wrong with your purchase.
Ultimately, our Battery for Sump Pump Backup reviews are designed to help you make a more informed purchasing decision. It’s much easier to decide when you know exactly what to look for and your options. We hope that this Keyword review article has helped. So if you’re looking for the best Battery for Sump Pump Backup, we’re glad we could help. If you’re considering purchasing Battery for Sump Pump Backup, we strongly recommend you look deeper at our top 10 Battery for Sump Pump Backup reviews. Based on our research, we have found these excellent products to be well worth the money and should be able to meet your needs.