10 Best Wheelchair Transfer Board
When it comes to buying Wheelchair Transfer Board, you will find many brands selling the same product. And this will make you confused because you will not know which one of these products will meet your needs and desires. That’s why we have compiled the 10 best Wheelchair Transfer Board considering a lot of factors such as price, quality, durability, customer satisfaction, and many more. Hope you will find the right product for you. Let’s check it now.
Best Wheelchair Transfer Board
18 new from $21.27
as of June 7, 2022 4:17 am
- TRANSFER BOARD IS AN ESSENTIAL TOOL for caregivers to easily and safely transfer patients allowing them to move with independence while protecting caregivers from injury
- SLIDE BOARD PROVIDES EASY,SAFE AND SECURE TRANSFERS to assist a move from a wheelchair, bed, chair, sofa, commode or any sitting position. Ideal for disabled, wheelchair bound, elderly or post surgery
- SLIDING BOARD CUTOUT HANDLES offer extra leverage with a safe and secure grip. Each handle has been rounded, sanded and sealed for comfort
- THICK, SANDED AND SEALED WOOD TRANSFER BOARDS ensures easy frictionless transfers. Each durable board has tapered ends and are evenly sanded and sealed with a smooth surface coating to prevent cracks, chips or snagged clothing
- SLIDE BOARD FOR TRANSFERS PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Made of Scotch Pine. Overall dimensions are 30 x 8 x 1. Weight capacity: 440 pounds. FSA eligible
5 new from $199.00
as of June 7, 2022 4:17 am
- SAFE & EASY TRANSFERS: Our premium “No-Lift” transfer boards allow patients to safely transfer with no lifting, tugging, or twisting. This board is great for situations when the arm of the wheelchair is not removable, or the wheel is an obstacle.
- REDUCE RISK OF INJURY: The unique design of the gliding, rotating seat allows caregivers to transfer with natural movement & no lifting. This greatly reduces the risk of injury to the shoulder, back, leg & arm muscles of both the patient & caregiver.
- STRONG: Made from lab certified, ultra-strong polymers that can support up to 400 lbs., so all patients can transfer with confidence & dignity. Our team builds your board by hand with ALL USA components in MN to ensure each product will last a lifetime!
- TISSUE FRIENDLY: Many patients have fear of skin tears, or irritation to pressure sores with standard transfer boards. With Beasy’s safe & stable design, the friction of the transfer is absorbed by the seat, not the patient’s skin & tender bones.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Length 32″, Width 10″, Base Thickness 5/8″, Seat Thickness 3/8″, Weight 4.5 lbs. Transfers weight up to 400 lbs.
- PLEASE MEASURE YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE PURCHASING OUR PRODUCT because our product DOES NOT fit all vehicles. Reference our Slide ‘n Ride Measurement Guide. Compatible with many sedans and a some LOWER height SUV’s, Vans, and Trucks.
- A transfer seat that is safer and more stable than a transfer board. Use your upper body strength or caregiver assistance to shuffle from our product into and out of a vehicle. Weighs (14 lbs.), folds, and easily stores behind the seat or in the trunk. 500lb. Rated.
- Helps caregivers safely assist passengers while entering and exiting a vehicle. The Slide ‘n Ride sets up to a FIXED position and needs to be at the SAME height as the Vehicle’s seat (PLEASE MEASURE your vehicle). Seat DOES NOT SWIVEL and there is no back support where assistance may be needed. Smaller stature people may still need a step or assistance getting onto and off the Slide ‘n Ride. May not work for people in long leg braces.
- Durable engineering with stainless steel components and patented latching system. Each leg is independently adjustable in 1″ increments. Overall MAX height from the ground to the top of the Vehicle seat is 26-1/2″. Height range inside the vehicle is 7″ to 9″ MAX from the top of the Vehicle seat to the floor board.
- Health & Flexible Savings Account eligible and saves on the cost of medical transportation. PLEASE Measure your vehicle according to the measurement guide BEFORE you buy! Does NOT fit every vehicle.
2 new from $49.99
4 used from $43.97
as of June 7, 2022 4:17 am
- NEW & IMPROVED thicker board made from polyethylene plastic
- Ideal for bed, car, wheelchair, and toileting transfers
- Arched shape follows natural transfer motion making transfers between surfaces easier
- Weight capacity 250 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- NEW, EASY TRANSFERS: With a frictionless gliding seat, transferring from wheelchair to bed is 30% easier than a traditional transfer board.
- PREMIUM DESIGN: The sturdy Glideboard has a novel sliding seat, gently contoured edges and handles, works around wheelchair handles, and is strong enough to support 300 lbs safely.
- EASY CARE: The Glideboard seat easily detaches from the board, and both are cleanable with soap and water.
- SPECIFICATIONS: The Glideboard is 27.75″ L x 13.5″ W x .75″ H. It supports up to 308 lbs and is made of premium polymers.
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST DESIGNED: The Glideboard was designed and developed by British therapist Chris Buckingham who is dedicated to helping people help themselves.
2 new from $64.99
as of June 7, 2022 4:17 am
- SAFER, EASIER TRANSFERS: Assisting in the transfer between a bed, chair, wheelchair and more, the durable wood transfer board allows individuals to move with greater independence and minimizes the risk of caregiver injuries. A smooth, sealed finish allows individuals to slide to their destination with minimal friction and greater ease.
- DUAL CUTOUT HANDHOLDS: Providing greater leverage, the wooden transfer board features two cutaway handles for a secure grip while moving across the board. Each handle is gently rounded and sealed for a smooth finish to protect both hands and clothing.
- EXTENDED LENGTH WITH ROUNDED CORNERS: Featuring gently tapered ends to provide easier transfers, the lightweight transfer board measures 36” long for greater flexibility in positioning. Each corner is also rounded to increase patient comfort and protect furniture or upholstery.
- STRONG SEALED WOOD: Supporting up to 800 pounds, the durable bariatric transfer board is made from a strong wood that is sealed to prevent cracks and chips. The smooth surface eliminates snagged clothing, allowing patients and loved ones to easily slide across the surface.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- NEW STYLE SMOOTH PLASTIC SURFACE: Next generation transfer board eliminates the issues commonly found in old style wooden transfer boards like splintering, catching on clothing, rough and difficult sliding and uncomfortable/dangerous contact with the skin. The UltraSlide will never splinter and allows users to safely, smoothly and easily slide across the surface. Transfers become simple and almost effortless.
- NON-SLIP PADS: Exclusive, non-slip pads are located under the UltraSlide at both ends. The pads act as anchors to prevent the board from dangerous moving, slipping or falling out of place during a transfer that could lead to a fall. Easier to use than old-style notched boards since there is no need to line anything up, simply set the UltraSlide in place and it’s ready to use.
- ERGONOMIC CURVED DESIGN WITH CENTERED HAND HOLD: Studies show that a curved transfer board allows for easier transfer than a straight board since it allows for more positioning options and therefor better and safer contact at both ends. The center hand-hold is properly located to assist with transfers, after all, what good is a hand hold located at the far end of a transfer board that users can’t even reach.
- FULL PERIMETER TAPERED EDGES: The UltraSlide features an industry exclusive full perimeter tapered edge design. This makes the UltraSlide the most comfortable slide board available since regardless of placement, transitioning to and from the board is safe and smooth. There are no square edges commonly found on all other slide boards that make transitions uncomfortable and potentially dangerous to skin integrity. Its no wonder that the UltraSlide is consistently VOTED #1 BEST TRANSFER BOARD.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT: The ultra smooth surface of the UltraSlide is easy to clean and disinfect thanks to its non-porous design. Old-style wooden boards are porous and deteriorate over time making them difficult to clean since the surface can easily harbor dangerous bacterial and viral pathogens.
- SAFE AND EASY TRANSFERS: Aiding in the transfer between a bed, chair, wheelchair and more, the wooden transfer board allows individuals to move with greater independence and protects caregivers from injury. A durable, smooth finish allows individuals to more easily slide to their destination with minimal friction. The compact transfer board is lightweight and portable for use at home and on the go
- CUTOUT HANDLES: Providing greater leverage, the wooden transfer board features cutaway handholds for a secure grip while moving across the board. Each handle is rounded and sealed for a smooth finish to protect hands and clothing
- TAPERED ENDS WITH ROUNDED CORNERS: Gently tapered to provide easier transfers, Each corner is rounded to increase patient comfort during transfers and eliminate scratches and snags on furniture or upholstery
- DURABLE SEALED WOOD: 30 in long, 8 in wide and 0.8 in thickSupporting up to 500 pounds, the tapered transfer board is made from a strong wood that is sealed and coated to prevent cracks and chips. The smooth finish eliminates snagged clothing, allowing patients and loved ones to easily slide across the surface
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our transfer board is made with durable and safety in mind. To make sure you’re happy with your purchase, we offer a 60-Day Customer Satisfaction Warranty so that you can order without worry
- Transfer board aids users moving from one surface to another
- Weight limit is 250lbs.
- Item is sanded and finished
- Country of origin: China
- Patient transfers between bed and wheelchair
- Patient transfers between wheelchair and car
- Patient transfers between wheelchair and toilet
- The maximum recommended weight is 300 pounds
- Not to be used as a lifting device
So, these are all of the Best Wheelchair Transfer Board available on the market. We hope this collection was helpful to find the right Wheelchair Transfer Board for the money. However, we recommend checking out the features, benefits, and problems of each of these Wheelchair Transfer Board before taking your decision.