10 Best Rear Shocks for Harley Davidson Touring
Looking for the Rear Shocks for Harley Davidson Touring in the market? Before buying, spend some of your valuable time and do your proper homework. And if you are confused about where to start your research, don’t worry; we have you covered.
You’ve come to the right spot because we’ve spared you the trouble of looking through tons of reviews and guidelines for finding the best Rear Shocks for Harley Davidson Touring.
Read on to learn about the factors you need to consider before buying your product.
Top 10 Rear Shocks for Harley Davidson Touring of Review:
- Fit 1980-2022 Harley Davidson Touring FLT/FLHT/FLHR/FLTR/FLHX (Excluding Trike and Models with Fork Cartridge)
- Finish: Chrome Plating. Eye to eye Length: 10.5 inch. Easy bolt-on application.
- Preload adjustable to tune to rider weight. This shock offer a lower position than the stock on rear,that will make riding a little rougher.
- It can offer a better riding position and give your bike a new clear look with the rear lowering.
- Package include: 1x Pair rear shock.
- Fitment: Perfect for 1980-2022 Harley Touring and 1983-2022 Sportsters (Excluding Trike and Models with Fork Cartridge).This motorcycle rear shock kit is a custom part fits most vehicles with shocks of 267mm eye to eye distance.
- Material: Our shock absorber is made of carbon steel which is strong and durable. Powder coated and hand polish.
- Adjustable: The preload is adjustable, which means everyone could find the most suitable pressure for riding.
- Easy to install: Just loose up the shock mounts, take your old shocks off, adjust the new shocks so you can put the new shocks in place.
- Package List：As shown in the picture, our products included 1 * Pair rear shock with matching wrench and spare tubes. If you have any questions, just feel free to contact us. We will reply to you in a business day.
- 【Fitment】: 1980-2022 Harley Davidson Touring FLT/FLHT/FLHR/FLTR/FLHX (Excluding Trike and Models with Fork Cartridge).
- 【Specifications】:Finish:Powder coated Black, Eye to eye Length:10.5 inch. Preload adjustable to tune to rider weight.
- 【High Performance】:This shock offer a lower position than the stock on rear,that will make riding a little rougher. It can offer a better riding position and give your bike a new clear look with the rear lowering.
- 【Installation】:Easy bolt-on application.
- 【Package Including】:1x Pair rear shock.
- 【ESSENTAIL TOOL】:This premium air shock pump is the essential tool to adjust the compression on your fork for your liking, maximizing your motorcycle’s performance by ensuring that your have optimal suspension to keep you in control over rough ground. Maximum 60 psi, which is most commonly used on Harley Davidsons due to lower PSI requirements.
- 【Specification】: The gauge is made of die cast, face dia: 1.5″ , reads 0-60 psi (also 100xkPa) , 4.1 Maximum Bar Reading, 2 PSI Increments, overall length is about 9″.
- 【BLEEDER BUTTON】:Bleeder button on the side of the gauge allow user to release excess air from over pumping to reach the optimal pressure. Please make sure to gently release the button in a very light motion to allow it function properly as designed, a big push to the button will release the air too fast. (Sometimes, a failed valve could also cause the bleeder button not work properly, sometimes, it requires valve to be replaced to ensure the pump work properly)
- 【NO AIR LOSS Feature】: This air shock pump is equipped with an anti-leak head valve that fits Schrader valves. It can be used for all bikes with air suspensions, including Harley Davidson, and other motorcycles or mountain bikes.
- 【Your Satisfaction Is Our Goal】: We are confident that this air shock pump is the most cost-effective one to get your job done, if you are not 100% satisfied, just contact us, we will work the issue out with you until you are 100% satisfied.
- Note: please recognize the “Motobiker” shopping cart
- Material : Steel with black finished
- This Adjustable Kit This kit will lower your bike 1″, 2″, or 3″ in the rear while using your stock shocks. Will give you a more comfortable stance.
- Unsurpassed, quality, fitment and finish.
- Fits For 2002 – 2016 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (except Special Edition); 2002 – 2016 Road Glide; 2002 – 2016 Electra Glide; 2002 – 2016 Ultra Glide; 2002 – 2016 Road King (hard bag models only) (Will not fit CVO models)
- 【FITMENT】Fit for all Touring models Electra Street Road Glide Road King 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
- 【FEATURE】Adjustable air shocks which are replacements of stock touring shocks, allow you to lower your bike 2 to 3 inches with all of the air released. Fully collapsed approx 9.64inches; fully extended 14.17inches.
- 【 PERFORMANCE】This is a complete kit assembled to replace your stock touring shocks with height-adjustable air shocks. The air it up to stock ride height for a smooth ride in a matter of seconds.
- 【CONDITION】Aftermarket 100% brand new. This kit uses nickel-plated brass high-flow high-pressure push-to-connect fittings and a manifold-style dump valve block for optimum performance.
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDES 】A complete Rear Air Adjustable Ride Suspension kit and Mounting accessories
- Condition: Aftermarket 100% Brand New
- Compatible with: Fits for all Harley touring models 1994-2018
- Fully Collapsed approx. 9.64inches(24.5cm); fully extended 14.17inches(36cm).
- This kit will allow you to lower your bike 2 to 3 inches with all of the air released.
- Package Contents: One Air Ride Kit (As shown on the first picture)
- 【Fitment】:Fit 1984-2020 Harley Davidson Touring Tour Glide FLT/Electra Glide FLHT/Road King FLHR/Road Glide FLTR/Street Glide FLHX. Pay attention to that excluding Trike and Models with Fork Cartridge.
- 【Material】:100% brand new Harley Touring Rear Shocks made of quality steel and aluminum. Surface Powder coated Black finished.
- 【Size】:Length of eye to eye distance: 267mm/10.5″. Direct Replacement. Preload adjustable to tune to rider weight.
- 【Features】:Absorb shock promptly in the clumpiest road to improve security and make you feel more comfortable ride. Reduce bumps in the driving of motorcycles.
- 【Package Including】:8 Pair Motorcycle Shock Absorber+Shock Adjuster+Accessories.
- 1984-2013 Harley Davidson Touring FLT/FLHT/FLTR (Excluding Trike and Models with Fork Cartridge)
- This is a complete kit assembled to replace your stock touring shocks with height-adjustable air shocks.
- The air it up to stock ride height for a smooth ride in a matter of seconds.
- System uses all nickel-plated brass high-flow high-pressure push-to-connect fittings throughout the entire system, and a manifold-style dump valve block for optimum performance. This kit includes all of the components for a fully functional, fully height adjusta ble rear air suspension.
- With this kit, you can ride with zero air pressure without rubbing. That means you can cruise around with your bike SLAMMED, or also if you ever lost air pressure for any reason you can still ride without rubbing your tire against your fender (on most ’09-Later models, or ’08-earlier models with stock rear tire, contact us for details).
- With always fast and free shipping on every order,focusing on Quality and Service,so you can shop with confidence
How To Choose The Rear Shocks for Harley Davidson Touring: The Buying Guide
How do you choose the Rear Shocks for Harley Davidson Touring? You must consider many things, such as the brand name, price, and product quality. In addition, you should also consider whether it is suitable for your needs or not.
So how do you choose the right Rear Shocks for Harley Davidson Touring? Here are some tips that you can use to help you find a good product:
1. You first need to consider the product’s brand name. A good brand will always produce quality products, so a product with an established name should be good enough for your needs.
2. You need to consider the product’s price next. A high-quality product does not always mean that it will cost more, but if it costs too much, there must be something wrong, or nobody will buy it.
3. The final thing you need to look at is how well suited this item is for your needs and requirements and how well suited it is for others with similar requirements.
What you Should Keep in Mind When Buying Rear Shocks for Harley Davidson Touring
When shopping for Rear Shocks for Harley Davidson Touring, there are several things to consider. You need to think about the quality of the product, the price, and even how much it will benefit your life. However, you also need to keep these factors in mind:
Purchase from a reputable Brand
The finest product for you is that brand if you have your heart set on it. For instance, you should shop for a Samsung S9 phone online or at any other Samsung store if you wish to buy one.
Read reviews from others who have bought the product before. You must check what other customers have said about a product before buying it online, as this will help you determine whether it is worth buying or not. Suppose there are many positive reviews about an item and no negative ones. In that case, most people are happy with their purchase and would recommend it to others too.
Seal of approval
Look for the seal of approval. For example, look for the Energy Star seal if you’re shopping for a new printer. It indicates that the printer uses less energy than other models in its class.
It’s important to do your research before buying any new product. For example, check the minimum requirements listed on each model’s product page if you’re looking at laptops and want one with a larger hard drive. If they’re not listed, ask customer service or call the manufacturer directly before making your purchase.
Complete sure the website offers free shipping if you’re getting something online so that you don’t have to pay anything extra once you make your purchase. If the website doesn’t offer free shipping, think about making your purchase from a different site that does.
Many retailers offer extended warranties covering malfunctions, materials, or quality defects. If a product has this kind of coverage, it’s worth paying extra money upfront so that you don’t have to pay again later if something goes wrong with your purchase.
Ultimately, our Rear Shocks for Harley Davidson Touring reviews are designed to help you make a more informed purchasing decision. It’s much easier to decide when you know exactly what to look for and your options. We hope that this Keyword review article has helped. So if you’re looking for the best Rear Shocks for Harley Davidson Touring, we’re glad we could help. If you’re considering purchasing Rear Shocks for Harley Davidson Touring, we strongly recommend you look deeper at our top 10 Rear Shocks for Harley Davidson Touring reviews. Based on our research, we have found these excellent products to be well worth the money and should be able to meet your needs.