10 Best Ir Cable Extender
When it comes to buying Ir Cable Extender, you will find many brands selling the same product. And this will make you confused because you will not know which one of these products will meet your needs and desires. That’s why we have compiled the 10 best Ir Cable Extender considering a lot of factors such as price, quality, durability, customer satisfaction, and many more. Hope you will find the right product for you. Let’s check it now.
Best Ir Cable Extender
- STREAMLINE your entertainment center by hiding your cable box, receiver, amp, Roku & other IR controlled devices hidden behind closed doors. No more boxes sitting out on the shelf or leaving cabinet doors open when your watching TV just so you can use your remote control! Give your living space a more refined, more streamlined look! CONTROL 1 to 4 devices using our kit depending on which model you choose. We have models to cover 1, 2 or 4 devices. Choose the model that best suits your setup for.
- COMPATIBLE with all IR controlled devices! We have tested our IR repeater kits with thousands of IR devices to make sure that they work and work well with all frequencies of IR dual band included. No matter the make/model of your devices, as long as they use an IR remote control, our IR extender kit will work with it. Compatible with: Charter, Cisco, DirecTV, Dish Network, Marantz, Motorola, Onkyo, Roku, Scientific Atlanta, Sony, Spectrum, U-Verse, Yamaha, & more! Still uncertain? Contact BAFX!
- SIMPLE, EASY & COMPACT setup with our all-in-one cable IR repeater / remote control extender kit. Plug the USB into your TV, set top box or other device for power (you may also use a wall adapter – sold separately), then paste the emitter using it’s own adhesive over the IR receiver on the device you wish to control. Lastly, place the IR receiver end in the line of sight of your remote control (no further than 28′ from remote control) and that’s it! You’re all set!
- RESISTANT to interference from stray infrared sources such as plasma TV’s & CFL lightbulbs! Worried that your plasma TV or CFL bulbs will cause interference with this IR repeater just like your old IR repeater you bought years ago? Worry no more! With our new plasma resistant technology nearly all of these trouble causing stray IR signals are filtered out! No more randomly changing channels or flashing lights caused by your TV or lightbulbs!
- EXCELLENT MANUFACTURER WARRANTY from BAFX Products. Even though this is extremely inexpensive, BAFX Products stands behind everything we sell or we won’t sell it. Your all-in-one IR extender is covered by our 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and is super easy & simple to claim should the need arise! We also extend Amazon’s normal 30 day return period with our 60 day, no hassle, no questions asked return policy. Miss the return window from Amazon? No problem. Just contact BAFX!
2 new from $15.99
as of May 26, 2022 2:16 am
- AVOID RETURNS: USE ONLY WITH CABLE BOXES WITH AN ACTIVE IR IN PORT LABELED IR IN OR EXT. IR (NOT SERIAL) LOCATED ON THE BACK OF THE CABLE BOX. LOOK UP YOUR MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER USER GUIDE ONLINE. REFER TO THE BACK PANEL PAGE. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL US IF YOU REQUIRE OUR ASSISTANCE. All units are bench tested and working before leaving the factory. Refer to the trouble shooting section on the original package if need be.
- Works with VERIZON FiOS, Comcast, Scientific Atlanta Explorer,Cisco,PACE,Motorola, Arris, and DTA Set Top Boxes with active IR IN, EXT IR or IR Input as stated in the first bullet point section
- Will NOT work with SA 4000HDC series,4200/HDC,4240,4250/HDC,8300/HD,8240/8260HDC box, A/V Stereo Receivers, TVs or IR Repeater kits
- REPLACES Cisco/Scientific Atlanta IR Extender 1004648,4029013,4022323
- 25 Years Experience Manufacturing And Supplying The Cable And Hospitality Industry
2 new from $10.99
1 used from $7.99
as of May 26, 2022 2:16 am
- IR remote control cable extends the signal to a video source like a Blu-ray player so it can be controlled from your TV; Blue LED in IR Receiver bulb verifies the signal transmission
- Home theater accessory repeats the IR signal to a DVD player, STB box, Receiver or other A/V source with an IR sensor; Route the infrared remote control extender cable out of sight with a wall mounted TV; Install the IR Transmitter end in a concealed equipment closet to hide a CATV box and control it remotely
- Simple installation of this lightweight IR cable; Locate the IR Blaster near the source sensor to repeat the signal to the source; Place the IR Receiver in a convenient location with line of sight of your hand-held remote; IR Tx and Rx cables have adhesive circles on the back for mounting
- USB powered IR extension cable has an integrated 6 foot Y-cable to receive 5V USB power; USB cable on the IR remote extender cable connects to a TV USB power port or to a USB wall charger
- Universal compatibility of IR extender cable with most A/V equipment with infrared sensors (not RF); 30 degree IR Receiver angle provides plenty of leeway to get the right angle with your remote
2 new from $10.95
as of May 26, 2022 2:16 am
- Length: 25 ft.
- Connector type: 3.5mm stereo Male/ 3.5mm stereo Female
- Conductor: bare copper
- Connectors: gold-plated
- Jacket material: PVC
- IR emitter extension cable with single eye that is compatible with devices in 38khz(IMPORTANT)
- Plug into IR OUT port for use with infrared extender extension system, Xbox One, IR Connecting Blocks and Home Automation controllers
- Comes with adhesive backing sticks directly onto different devices
- Overall length of Infrared Emitter Extender: 10 feet (3 meter)
- Extend remote control ability to any room in the house, hidden Xbox One, AV receiver and other devices
- ★ PLUG AND PLAY–Our IR extender cable is easy to install and use. Just plug the 3.5mm jack into an IR input port of the device.
- ★ UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY – Suitable for a broad range of 38-56kHzinfrared devices with an IR input port and remote control such as AV equipment and cable STB boxes.
- ★ 10FT CABLE – 10 feet LongCable with 3.5mm plug allows you to extend the signal receiver to a suitable position.
- ★ CLEAN LOOK:Our IR Repeater system is ideal for those who want to conceal their A/V component equipment inside a closet or cabinet for a clean, stylish look.
- ★ FLEXIBLE+ RISK-FREE PURCHASE–You can now control your home theater, cable boxes, etc. from behind thecabinet, closet or even the other room. If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with the product, you can send it back to us, and we will refund your money! DON’T CHECK THE NEXT LISTING! JUST ORDER NOW!!!
- WORKS ONLY w/CABLE Set Top Boxes (STB). Please check your device to be sure you have an active 3.5 mini input port labeled “IR IN”. Contact us if you have any questions about compatibility before you buy.
- 20-25 ft range from remote control to IR receiver. High Immunity to ambient light and noise
- Highly Reliable with high sensitivity for wide range. Works great with our INT-422 Remote
- 6 ft shielded cable, 3.5 mini plated stereo plug. Tip-VCC 5V, Center-Data, Lower-Ground
- Works with all Universal Remotes and most Cable Boxes with an active IR IN jack
4 new from $13.95
as of May 26, 2022 2:16 am
- Length: 50 ft.
- Connector Type: 3.5mm Stereo Male / 3.5mm Stereo Female
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Connectors: Gold-plated
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Distribute 1 HDMI source to 8 HDMI displays over LAN CAT5e/6/7 network cable simultaneously.
- Output 1080p signal upto long distance 400 Feet with Cat5e/6/7 cable and This product supports the Over IP function so that you can add multiple receivers by connecting it with a network switch as a mediator. It supports one to many connections (sold separately)
- Full IR Remote Control Input. Supports 20~60Hz IR Pass Back, Control a DVD Player or Other HDMI Video Source from a Remote Location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC Channel. It extends HDMI audio/video signals to synchronous output video display is as fluent as direct connection; surround sound up to 7.1-channel or stereo digital audio; Compatible with HDCP compliant devices & content
- Lossless Transmission with Minimal Latency, Plug & Play Setup without any Software Installation. Compatible with CAT6/6a/7 Network Cables. The highest Resolution Supported is 1920×[email protected], Ideal Solution for HDMI Exhibition, Video Conference, Meeting rooms and Bars,, ect.
- Includes: 1 x Transmitter, 8 x Receivers, 9 x Power Adapter, 1 x IR Blaster Cable, 8 x IR Receiver Cables, 1 x User Manual. 1 Year OREI Manufacturer’s Warranty
- HDTV Hookup New 9.8ft Add on IR Receiver is a perfect addition, so you can hide your Cable Box and other products, so they are out of mind.
- Smallest Size – at 21mm x 12mm this is by far the smallest less obtrusive IR Receiver.
- Full IR Frequency range for todays technology at 38Khz and 56Khz. With a supporting distance of 40ft @38KHz and 25ft @56 KHz.
- REPLACES Cisco/Scientific Atlanta IR Extender 1004648,4029013,4022323 Works with Verizon Fios Cable boxes model QIP, CHS, IPC, VMS series except QIP6xxx and QIP2500, also works with DTA271, DTA50 etc
- Easy to Install and Use – Allows you to hide your equipment and operate the equipment remotely. Simple plug and play. Unplug the power from the cable box then plug the IR receiver into the IR IN port. Plug in the power for the box.
So, these are all of the Best Ir Cable Extender available on the market. We hope this collection was helpful to find the right Ir Cable Extender for the money. However, we recommend checking out the features, benefits, and problems of each of these Ir Cable Extender before taking your decision.