10 Best Food Grade Shea Butter
When it comes to buying Food Grade Shea Butter, you will find many brands selling the same product. And this will make you confused because you will not know which one of these products will meet your needs and desires. That’s why we have compiled the 10 best Food Grade Shea Butter considering a lot of factors such as price, quality, durability, customer satisfaction, and many more. Hope you will find the right product for you. Let’s check it now.
Best Food Grade Shea Butter
- Raw shea butter is creamy and melts easily and uses in DIY recipes for hair, face, lotion, lip balm
- Discover the uses of unrefined shea butter recipes for skin care and make your own skin care creams
- African pure Shea butter for your skin and hair rich in vitamins A, D, E, F
- Every proceeds of our shea butter goes a long way to create a sustainable livelihood for rural women
4 new from $6.87
as of June 6, 2022 11:25 am
- SmellGood Pure Unrefined Shea Butter – Ivory, 1 LB Single Pack, 1 Unit Included for Easy Use and Storage
- Benefits of using Shea butter from SmellGood dry skin, skin rash, skin crack, tough or rough skin on feet, skin peeling after training, blemishes and wrinkles, itching skin, sunburn, small skin wounds, insulation against cold, frost bites, stretch mark prevention during pregnancy, insect bites, muscle fatigue, aches & tension, skin allergies such as poison ivy & oak, eczema, dermatitis.
- Direction: Rub enough amount of Shea butter on your palm till it melts, then apply a thin coat on the skin or hair. Apply 2-3 times a day as needed.
- This shea butter is imported from Ghana, totally natural and handmade.
4 new from $13.99
as of June 6, 2022 11:25 am
- 100% RAW, AFRICAN, & HANDMADE: 100% Pure Shea Butter no chemicals, parabens, GMOs or additives. It is a great start for your homemade creams.
- DIY: hair products, lotions, creams, body butters, lip balms, deodorants, conditioners
- Unrefined Shea Butter is Loaded with Natural Vitamins A, E, Natural Antioxidants and Fatty Acids
- Good for dry skin, hair, acne and blemishes.
- Unrefined Shea Butter Advantages: relieves eczema symptoms and related discomfort of the skin, moisturizes dry skin, enhances collagen production, fades scars and stretch marks. This won’t clog pores so moisturizing skin affected by acne or occasional breakouts is the number one natural choice.
- 100% PURE, ORGANIC, UNREFINED – Naturise natural shea butter is authentic & 100% pure with nothing added to ensure it is clean. This product is beautifully fresh & made from only the most recent shea nut harvests to guarantee the highest quality.
- ARRAY OF SKIN BENEFITS – Our 100% pure, organic, & unrefined organic shea butter cream relieves skin irritation as well as eczema. The pure shea butter moisturizes dry, cracking skin, boosts collagen production, & fades stretch marks & scars.
- UTTERLY FRESH EVERY TIME – Our signature raw unrefined shea butter moisturizer is bar-shaped and packaged in a resealable food-grade pouch to ensure excellent storage and the utmost freshness every time!
- HELPING TO SUPPORT THE COMMUNITY – Naturise shea body butter is made by women’s cooperatives across Africa. We support these communities through direct relationships, helping people to live better quality lives in a more dignified way.
- VERSATILE; Use our African shea butter raw organic stick as a shea butter soap base to make your own artisanal soaps at home; You can also use it to make your own body butter or blend it with other oils to make a smooth shea butter lotion to banish dry, cracked skin
- NEW POUCH ALERT! Our planet is drowning in plastic! And just like you, we too want to be part of the solution not the problem! Our 100% natural Shea butter is now packaged into 100% recycled paper bags. ❤️ And in addition now you’ll get a little handmade souvenir from Accra’s art center with your Shea butter.
- THE POWER of the raw Shea butter is legendary! Did you know that according to the legend, Cleopatra demanded that jars of Shea butter traveled with her wherever she went? We can definitely get behind the idea of beauty staying notorious for centuries!
- UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER HAS SMOKY AND NUTTY AROMA and a golden to light ivory color. The smokiness is a proof that the Shea butter is unrefined and traditionally handcrafted by hard-working women.
- Please DON’T BUY if you want REFINED, snow white Shea butter without the nutty smokey scent! We only carry authentic, from start to finish hand crafted butter. It has a smokey scent that comes from the nuts being roasted over the fire and the color may vary from batch to batch. This does not in anyway affect the quality of the Shea butter. In fact it is a proof that Shea butter is handmade.
- FAIRTALEGHANA is all about empowering women but during these hard times we decided to support the local artisans as well. We ordered some souvenirs form Accra’s art center and added a little gift for you into every Shea butter box! It is something little from Ghana, handmade with love and supports families! We believe it fits well with our venture. WE HOPE you’ll smile and feel the love from all the families who made it possible for the box to travel from Northern Ghana into your home.
- Custom Orders any size from 1lb to a truck load (through Amazon) are accepted and welcomed. Simply contact us Yellow Brick Road and we will set up the entire thing for you
- Good for dry skin, hair and blemishes, Unrefined Shea Butter is…naturally rich in a number of vitamins. Vitamins A, E, F and K are the most popular
- Vitamin E balances and normalizes the skin. Helps keep it clear and healthy, particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.
- Vitamin A has soothing and hydrating properties which provides healthy skin collagen in order to prevent premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin.
- Vitamin F – Acts as a skin protector and revitalizes. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair. Vitamin F consists of linoleic, linolenic and arachidonic acids, the three essential fatty acids.
2 new from $59.97
as of June 6, 2022 11:25 am
- Do not order unless you are seeking unrefined, raw, natural Shea Butter with a smoky, nutty, and oily odor.
- Shea Butter, Grade A, organic, raw, unrefined, no additives, no preservatives, no pesticides, no colorants, etc…. Just 100% pure Shea Butter. Color can vary. This is also why your Shea Butter may contain small amounts of impurities and sediment (bits of plant fiber and husk).
- ESSENTIAL DEPOT’s Shea Butter is processed with hand-operated tools. The Shea Nuts are collected after having fallen from the wild trees in the remote areas of Ghana and then processed (cleaned, husked, roasted, dried, cooked, boiled, separated, etc…).
- Shipped to you as pictured in a corrugated box.
- Produced in Ghana by a local Women’s Cooperative.
- Benefits: reduces the appearance of stretch marks, soothes minor burns and rashes, heals chapped lips and adds moisture to skin
- Use alone or as an ingredient for DIY balms, lotion bars. body butters. stretch mark creams, soaps, etc.
- A free downloadable eBook of DIY skin care recipes is included with your purchase
- Scent is strong, all-natural chocolate. Color varies in shades of cream and dark ivory and close to yellow
- Packaged in a sealed food-grade plastic pouch, inside a stand up resealable kraft pouch
- ORGANIC COCOA BUTTER BAR: Large Size 8 Ounce Bar, Comes in a Ziploc Bag to Keep the Cocoa Butter Fresh.
- USE DIRECTLY ON YOUR SKIN: Great For DIY Homemade Body Butters, Soaps, Lotions, Creams and Deodorants. Great For Stretch Marks and Treating Skin Conditions Such as Eczema and Dermatitis.
- COCOA BUTTER BENEFITS: Very Rich With Antioxidant and Has a High Concentration of Fatty Acids. It Has a Wonderful Healing Effect on Small Burns and Scars and it is Also a Great Hair and Skin Moisturizer. It is Known to Help in Reducing Stretch Marks. Great For Using on Sunburns. Contains a Much Higher Antioxidant Concentration Levels, Even Higher Then Blueberries.
- RAW COCOA BUTTER is a Very Rich and Natural Moisturizer. The Cocoa Butter is solid at room temperature and will melt to the Touch of Your Fingertips and It Will Naturally Soaks Into Your Skin.
- COCOA BUTTER IS SOLID AND HARD at Room Temperature. There is a Chance That the Cocoa Butter Bar will Break During Shipping. Most of Our Customers Break the Block Themselves Anyway During Use. You Will Always Receive 8 oz in The Re Sealable Ziploc Food Grade Standup Pouch.
- Small-batch artisan cocoa: Wild Cocoa Butter travels from small family farms where they grow and process cocoa using artisan methods that are natural and environmentally-friendly and ensure the highest quality product for you and the environment; it is fresh, raw and food grade
- Natural organic skincare and haircare: cocoa butter is often recommended as a skin moisturizer for the prevention and treatment of stretch marks, chapped skin, lips, and dry skin; make your own lotions or homemade body butter
- USDA organic food grade & a multitude of uses; perfect for homemade soap, lotion, body butter, lip balm, baking, cooking, smoothies, shakes, chocolate making, acne, hair products, dry skin, eczema, itchy skin and scalp, sun burn, and much more
- Support small farmers: we work directly with small farmers that produce this premium cocoa in high altitudes deep in the Peruvian countryside where cocoa grows wild in the dense jungle
- Stock up and save: use code WILDSAVE at checkout when you buy 2, 3, 4, 5+ products to save more at each tier; mix and match any Wild Foods products; 100% money-back guarantee in the unlikely event you are not fully satisfied
So, these are all of the Best Food Grade Shea Butter available on the market. We hope this collection was helpful to find the right Food Grade Shea Butter for the money. However, we recommend checking out the features, benefits, and problems of each of these Food Grade Shea Butter before taking your decision.