10 Best 48 Inch Mower
Looking for the 48 Inch Mower in the market? Before buying, spend some of your valuable time and do your proper homework. And if you are confused about where to start your research, don’t worry; we have you covered.
You’ve come to the right spot because we’ve spared you the trouble of looking through tons of reviews and guidelines for finding the best 48 Inch Mower.
Read on to learn about the factors you need to consider before buying your product.
Top 10 48 Inch Mower of Review:
- Includes (3) 3-N-1 style blades for many 48 in. cut John Deere mowers
- Replaces OEM #’s AM137757, AM141035, GX21784 and GY20852
- Each blade measures 17 in. L and 2-3/4 in. W
- 7 point star center hole
- Manufactured to meet or exceed all OEM specifications
- Belt Application: Deck; Size: Top Width[in]:1/2″ ; Outside Length[in]:141″
- Replaces OEM: Replaces for John Deere: GX20571, GX21833; Replaces for Cub Cadet / MTD 754-05008, 954-05008; Replaces for Toro 114-0453
- Fits Models: 48 inch Mower Deck Belt for John Deere John Deere 145, 155C, D140, D150, D155, D160, E140, E150, E160, E170, L120, L130, LA130, LA140, LA145, LA155, LA165, X140, X165, X166, Z255, Z355, Z255
- Fits Models: Lawn Mower Deck Blade Deck Belt for John Deere 100 Series: 145 with 48″ Deck ( Serial No. 150,001 – ) ,D140 with 48″ Deck ( Serial No. A130,001 – or B020,001 – ), D150 with 48″ Deck ,D155 with 48″ Deck,D160 with 48″ Deck ,L120 with 48″ Deck ,L130 with 48″ Deck , LA130 with 48″ Deck , LA140 with 48″ Deck , LA145 with 48″ Deck , LA155 with 48″ Deck ,LA165 with 48″ Deck ; Z255 with 48″ Deck ; Z355E with 48″ Top Discharge Deck ( Serial No. – 050,000 )
- Fits Models: Lawn Mower Deck Blade Deck Belt for Cub Cadet RZT-L50KH, KW and RZT-S50 with 50″ deck; Toro 74409, 74409CP, 74538, 74567TE and 74568 GrandStand with 48″ deck; 79409 Z300 Z Master with 40″ deck
- This is the deck belt,NOT the drive belt
- Replaces OEM: John Deere GX20571, GX21833
- Fits John Deere John Deere 145, 155C, D140, D150, D155, D160, E140, E150, E160, E170, L120, L130, LA130, LA140, LA145, LA155, LA165, X140, X165, X166, Z255, Z355, Z255
- Fits John Deere 100 Series: 145 with 48″ Deck ( Serial No. 150,001 – ) ,D140 with 48″ Deck ( Serial No. A130,001 – or B020,001 – ), D150 with 48″ Deck ,D155 with 48″ Deck,D160 with 48″ Deck ,L120 with 48″ Deck. Deck ,L130 with 48″ Deck , LA130 with 48″ Deck , LA140 with 48″ Deck , LA145 with 48″ Deck , LA155 with 48″ Deck ,LA165 with 48″ Deck ; Z255 with 48″ Deck ; Z355E with 48″ Top Discharge Deck ( Serial No. – 050,000 )
- Width: 1/2 (0.5)”.Length: 141 1/8 (141.125)”
- Replaces OEM number 173920, 180054, 532180054, 532173920
- Also fits Craftsman CMXGZAM110149
- Includes 3 high lift blades for 48-in cut Craftsman, Husqvarna, Poulan mowers
- Each blade measures 16-5/8-in L x 2-1/2-in W
- 5-point star center hole
- Belt Replaces OEM Part Numbers: John Deere GX20571, GX21833
- Compatible with John Deere 145 (PC9537), 155C (PC9538), D140 (PC10445), D150 (PC10446), D155 (PC12495), D160 (PC10447)
- Compatible with John Deere E140 (PC13338), E150 (PC13339), E160 (PC13340), E170 (PC13341), L120 (PC9290), L130 (PC9291)
- Compatible with John Deere LA130 (PC9633), LA140 (PC9634), LA145 (PC9744), LA155 (PC9745), LA165 (PC9746), X140 (PC9638), X165 (PC10451), X166 (PC13345)
- Length: 141 1/8 (141.125)”; Width: 1/2 (0.5)”
- Blade Width – 2.50″
- Blade Thickness – 0.250″
- Blade Length – 16-1/2″
- Center Hole Size – 5/8″
- Air Lift – 1″
- Includes 3 blades for many 48 in. cut Craftsman, Husqvarna and Poulan mowers
- Replaces OEM # 539-113425
- Each blade measures 16-1/4 in. L and 2-1/2 in. W
- 5 point star center hole
- Manufactured to meet or exceed all OEM specifications
- Specs: Description: Notched Air-Lift Blade, Length: 16 1/4″, Center hole: 5/8″, Width: 2 1/2″, Thickness: 0.250″, Heavy Duty: TRUE, Packaging type: Branded label
- Replaces OEM Numbers: Ariens: 00273000, 04919100, 04920600, 05244100, 4919100, Bad Boy: 038-3000-00, 038-4820-00, Bobcat: 03239, 112111-01, 2722543-01, 32061, 32061A, 3239, WM132061, WMTA3206, WMTA32061, Exmark: 1-323515, 1-403026, 1-403059, 1-403075, 1-403086, 1-403148, 1-520843, 103-2507, 103-2527, 103-6518, 103-6581, 103-6581-S, 103-6583, 103-6583-S, 103-6738-S, 323515, 403059, 403148, 520843S, Ferris: 1520843, 1520843S, 20843, 20843S, 5020843, 5020843S, 5020843X2, 5101986
- Compatible with: Ariens: Requires 2 for 32″ deck; 3 for 48″ deck, Bad Boy: Requires 2 for 32″ deck; 3 for 48″ deck, Bobcat: Requires 2 for 32″ deck; 3 for 48″ deck, Exmark: Requires 2 for 32″ deck; 3 for 48″ deck, Gravely: Requires 2 for 32″ deck; 3 for 48″ deck, Kees: Requires 2 for 32″ deck; 3 for 48″ deck, Snapper: Requires 2 for 32″ deck; 3 for 48″ deck, Snapper Pro: Requires 2 for 32″ deck; 3 for 48″ deck, Toro: Requires 2 for 32″ deck; 3 for 48″ deck
- Stens branded parts are trusted by professional dealers to perform OEM quality repairs. The Stens name is featured on all Genuine Stens product packaging.
- 【 MODEL NAME 】- 48″ Mower Deck Belt 197242. This is Non-Original Aftermarket Parts.
- Compatible with Following: Husqvarna, Poulan, Poulan Pro, Roper, Sears, Craftsman, Weed Eater
- 【 GOOD REPLACEMENT 】- 48″ CUT RIDERS WITH SINGLE DECK BELT
- 【 DIMENSIONS 】- 5/8″ x 138-3/4″
- 【 STRONG DURABILITY 】- Special core rubber used for a long service life. Excellent heat-resistance, oil -proof, and wearing resistance.
- Replaces Husqvarna Part Numbers: 587253301, 587125401, 532192870, 532187292, 532187281
- Includes: Spindle Housing, Spindle Shaft, Bearings, Blade Bolt, Blade Washer, Pulley Nut
- Grease Fitting
- 5 Point Star Shaped Blade Mount
How To Choose The 48 Inch Mower: The Buying Guide
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used AI (artificial intelligence) to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing 48 Inch Mower is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the 48 Inch Mower market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a 48 Inch Mower is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the 48 Inch Mower from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the 48 Inch Mower made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best 48 Inch Mower for your buck.
The world is full of amazing 48 Inch Mower, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
We stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using 48 Inch Mower. There are many different types of 48 Inch Mower that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a 48 Inch Mower is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best 48 Inch Mower that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
What Are The Most Popular 48 Inch Mower Models On The Market Today?
There are a variety of 48 Inch Mower products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All 48 Inch Mower models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular 48 Inch Mower: Number one, The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity. Number Two, Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs. Three, Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product. Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products.
What is the price range for 48 Inch Mower?
48 Inch Mower offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as 48 Inch Mower.
Which type of 48 Inch Mower is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of 48 Inch Mower is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the 48 Inch Mower we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
Are 48 Inch Mower worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative 48 Inch Mower on the market. But are these 48 Inch Mower really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others not so much.
When should I buy a new 48 Inch Mower?
You’re looking for a new 48 Inch Mower that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
Why should I buy a 48 Inch Mower?
You can determine whether you need or want a 48 Inch Mower by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
Let’s face it, we all want to feel good about our purchases. But there are so many. How can you know which is best? You need not be concerned because We has your back. Our trained staff is here to help you find what works for you. Before making a final decision, you can take advantage of our free consultations.