Main Mission Work:
Orphan Care Options, Preaching, Mentoring, Bible College Teaching
Goal of Ministry:
Be a Voice to and for the Orphans of Southeast Asia
To research and promote alternative care for orphans in Southeast Asia and to see every orphan given options filled with Kingdom values other than institution type living.
Your support for this ministry is greatly appreciated. Give a one time gift or support this ministry long term.
[button link=”https://orcc.netviewshop.com/Allen-default” size=”small” variation=”teal” align=”left”]Click for Online Giving[/button][/one_third]
- Wisdom in developing an Alternative Orphan Care Bible college courses
- Clarity of speech as I speak with others about non-institutionalized care for the orphans
- God appointments for the assignment as I partner with government and NGO leaders to decrease the number of orphans in Asia.
- For God to draw the hearts of the Asian fathers and mothers back to the children so that children are given the honor and hope they deserve.
- Conviction for all who are victimizing the orphans for profit.
756 Lorinda Ave
Chico, Ca 95973
email – email@example.com
blog – marlene.missionplace.com